U.S.P.S. – Coles Ferry, Virginia

Coles Ferry PO – A post office was established at Cub Creek in January of 1835 with James Y. Buster appointed as the Postmaster. Cub Creek changed its name to Coles Ferry in January 1860 and continued in operation until April of 1905, at which time its operation was moved to Clarkton PO in Halifax County.

List of Post Offices in the United States
with the
Names of Postmasters
on the 1st of July 1855
Published by J. Shillington 1855

Cub Creek, Charlotte, Va...James S. Buster